This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the App after any revision of this Policy means you accept those changes. Kindly check this Policy periodically for updates. We will also be notifying you when there is an update.
For any questions or clarification, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org
prior to signing this Policy.
PURPOSE OF THE POLICY
This Policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, subscribe, or use the Marble Invest application on your mobile device.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing the information we collected.
This Policy applies only to information we collect on the App and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the App.
This Policy does not apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on our or other websites, including websites you may access through the Marble App.
- You provide to or are collected by any third party.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect information from and about you as a user of this App automatically as you use this App and directly from you when you provide information to us.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
When you download, subscribe, or use the Marble App, we will ask you to provide personal information:
- By which you may be personally identified. These can include information such as your name, email, contact address, telephone number, Bank Verification Number, Date of Birth, financial information, or details of any of your accepted means of Identification.
- That is about you but does not identify you. These include information you provide by filling in forms on the App or at the time of registering to use the App, such as Next of Kin details.
We may also ask you for information when you:
- Report a problem with the App or records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers) if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys or questions that we might ask you to complete details of transactions you carry out through the App.
AUTOMATIC INFORMATION COLLECTION
When you download, register with, or use the App, it may use technology to collect automatically:
- App Usage Details: When you access, subscribe to, and use the Marble Invest App, we may automatically collect specific details of your access to and use of the App, including location data, traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device and an internet connection, including your device’s unique identifiers, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files: The App may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include device logs or device usage metadata information.
- Location Information: Marble Invest App collects real-time information about your device’s location and its IP address while on the App. The App will collect and store your location details through several different analytics tools. Marble Capital will not share any user’s location information with third parties. Instead, we will use the location information we collect to provide more relevant data to our user and generally enhance our understanding of our users’ base.
INFORMATION COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
The technologies we will use for automatic information collection may include but not limited to:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies): A cookie is a small application placed on your mobile device when you use our App or website. It is thus sent to us each time you visit our App or website. You can possibly refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your mobile device. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to access certain parts of the App.
- Web Beacons: Pages of the App and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that Marble Capital may use for purposes such as counting users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related App statistics, as well as recording the popularity of certain App content and verifying system and server integrity.
- Third-Party Information Collection: When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automated information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the App. We do not control these third parties, their tracking technologies, or how they may be used. If you have any questions, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
These providers may include but not limited to tools like Google Analytics, LiveChat, SegmentIO, Mixpanel, OneSignal, Bugsnag, Instabug, FIrebase, and Facebook SDK. The information they collect may include analytics information, device information, and location information and may include your email address.
- App store and platform providers
- Analytics companies
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that you provide to us, either your personal information or other required information to:
- Offer you access to the App, its contents, and any other information that you request from us.
- Facilitate your activities on the App
- Contact you for administrative purposes. These can include managing a specific request or responding to your comments or requests.
- Prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud, any breach of security, and potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- Help us manage and operate the App.
- Deliver information regarding your account.
- Comply with regulatory requirements, tax requirements, and for tax reporting purposes.
- Provide you with information, such as notices of investment opportunities via the App, or updates concerning investments that you have participated in, or investment opportunities that meet your investment profile.
- Send you information we believe is relevant to you, such as news, bulletins, marketing materials, or other information.
- Enforce this Policy and the Terms and Conditions.
- Conduct user surveys and questionnaires
- Comply with applicable law.
- We use consolidated data to evaluate the App’s efficiency, optimize the App, and other similar reasons. In addition, occasionally, we may conduct or commission analytical and other statistical assessments of the general behavior and attributes of clients who use the App, and we may exchange aggregated information with third parties. We may collect aggregated information using the software features that provide support for the App, through cookies and other means specified in this Policy. We can integrate your personal information with some automatically generated data that would not otherwise be personally identifiable. This is to enable us to have a better understanding of the characteristics of our users and offer services that meet your needs. In any situation that we link or present your personal data with any automatically generated, non-individually identifiable information, the resulting data will be treated as personal information under this Policy.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may at any time and without restriction disclose aggregated personal information that we collect or that you provide to:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates, which may use the aggregated information we share in a manner consistent with this Policy.
- Service providers, contractors, and other third parties that offer support services to our business and are bound by contractual obligations to keep such information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- Business or entity, either third party or affiliate, or in connection with bankruptcy for proposed or established transaction in respect to the transfer of substantial or all assets of Marble Capital or one or more of its businesses to another entity to enhance the transaction and with individual or entity assisting in the transaction or working in connection with a bankruptcy. Aggregated information in this regard may include various transferred assets.
- Comply with regulatory or legal requirements or to protect against illegal activities, fraud as seems reasonable to us or to protect Marble Capital from any liability.
- Protect the rights, property or security of App users or any third party or Marble Capital or its platform Marble Invest.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT OUR COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We always ensure that we provide you options to control the use and disclosure of the personal data you provide to us. You can choose not to disclose personal information through the App. You may not be able to access certain services or process some forms of requests if you choose not to provide some or all of the required personal information through the App.
DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may be able to update or delete your personal information on the App. You can request to remove certain personal information from our databases. If you request deletion of your personal information, you may be unable to use certain features of the App. Kindly note that due to regulatory requirements, we may not be able to delete some or all personal information, investment details, data backups, and records of deletion. Certain of your personal information may remain in our databases following the deletion of your account. You may not remove aggregate, de-identified, or anonymous information from our databases. Any deletion requests should be sent to info@Marble.capital
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can review, update, and change your personal information on your account profile page on the App. You can also send an email to us at info@Marble.capital
to request access to, delete, review, or update any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not process a request to change your information if we believe the change would violate any legal or regulatory requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletter or marketing emails from us, you can opt-out by clicking unsubscribe in the mail received or by contacting us at info@Marble.capital
. Please note that you cannot opt-out of transactional notices or other legal or regulatory-related notices concerning your use of the App or your Marble investment account.
We have put in place reasonable security systems designed to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of personal information. We take reasonable steps to secure and safeguard all information against loss, theft, unauthorized access and use, disclosure, or modification. Though we work to ensure a high level of data security, there is nothing as 100% of security of databases, networks, or servers we operate or that are operated on our behalf. Before submitting any personal information via the App, please be aware of these inherent risks and understand that you do so at your own risk. You also play a role in protecting your personal information. Please do not share your user name or password with others. If we receive an order or instructions using your data without any report of loss or exposure of your account details, we will consider that you have authorized the transaction.
Your personal information is safe with us and used only for the purpose described in this Policy. Your data will be kept with us for as long as deemed necessary or as required by regulatory authorities or law.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
. We also do not require any payment through these platforms. We will not request for your personal information on any social media platform.
Your data privacy rights are protected under the provisions of the Nigeria Data Protection Regulations of 2019.
No information on this site should be considered an offer, a solicitation of an offer, or advice to buy or sell securities. Past performance does not guarantee the future outcomes of investments.
All historical or expected returns numbers stated on this App are derived either from past occurrences or future projections and may not reflect actual performance.
Marble Invest App and email@example.com
are all legal entities owned by Marble Capital Limited, a company registered and incorporated in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission with RC Number: 927469